The most useful features of Dotu planner for large multi-ensemble theater
- The application evaluates the availability of people according to their personal calendars in course of the planning of new performances, rehearsals and other events. If one part/position is alternated by 2 or more actors/professionals, the application consider the term as feasible if at least one of them is available at the given time. The application also evaluates the availability / occupancy of places, ie theater halls.
- Sharing already planned events and events under preparation with application users
- Sharing already planned events and events under preparation with your guests, vendors, and other short-term collaborators outside the app in a shared Google calendar
- Address book of team members and other collaborators. In addition to the usual data, you can also save documents for each person, such as signed contracts, pictures, etc.
- Sharing notes grouped into threads by topic, eg lighting, singers, costumes, etc.
- Sharing of general attachments, such as images, scenarios and other files
- Creation of calendars for individual collaborators or teams
- Work with time zones and conversion of time to the specified time zone for teams operating in multiple time zones
- Outputs into MS Excel