The most useful features of Dotu planner for large orchestras
- The application evaluates the availability of people according to their personal calendars in course of the planning new concerts, rehearsals and other events. If one part is alternated by 2 or more musicians, the application considers the term as feasible if at least one of them is available at the given time. The application also evaluates the availability / occupancy of places, ie concert halls.
- Sharing already planned events and events under preparation with application users
- Sharing already planned events and events under preparation with your guests, vendors, and other short-term collaborators outside the app in a shared calendar
- Address book of orchestra members and other collaborators. In addition to the usual data, you can also save documents for each person, such as signed contracts, pictures, etc.
- Sharing notes grouped into threads by topic, eg audio rehearsal, violin section, costumes, etc.
- Sharing of general attachments, such as images, scenarios and other files
- Creation of calendars for individual collaborators or teams
- Work with time zones and conversion of time to the specified time zone for teams operating in multiple time zones
- Outputs into MS Excel
Dotu Planner saves time and worries. You get a great price / performance ratio.